Fluent in German, French and English, Bill has focused the last 25 years on helping teams to envision and reach higher levels of business performance.
A Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, who has helped international teams reach dramatically higher performance in transactional as well as production environments.
Aware that over 70% of change efforts fail, Bill is appreciated for his expertise on making change work, building not only developing capabilities to solve problems in a structured manner but also putting in place the necessary organizational and leadership infrastructure for success while changing mindsets and behaviors.
Prior to founding infinitas, Bill was hire nr. 1 and Director at George Group Europe (today part of Accenture) growing the business to over 30 employees. He also supported over 30 European sites as a Master Black Belt at while working for GE and Delphi.
He brings deep specialisation in value-based project identification and selection, as well as “rejuvenating” stalled operational excellence programs back to health.
He has worked in multiple sectors including pharmaceuticals, automotive, metals, energy and electrical and machinery
Bill has a BA in Economics and an MBA from J.L.Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. He is married with 2 daughters and is passionate about chocolate and cycling.
White Papers by Bill
- Nine Lean Six Sigma Secrets You Must Understand
- Avoid the Net Promoter Score Tragedy
- 5 Minute Video Introduction to the Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC approach
Book Reviews by Bill
- Understanding Variation: The Key to Managing Chaos
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 Management Process to Solve Problems, Gain Agreement, Mentor and Lead
- Understanding A3 Thinking: A Critical Component of Toyota’s PDCA Management System
- Slow Down, Sell Faster!: Understand Your Customer’s Buying Process and Maximize Your Sales
- Positive Turbulence: Developing Climates for Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal
- The Leaky Funnel
- Real Lean: The Keys to Sustaining Lean Management (Volume Three)
- Practical Lean Leadership: A Strategic Leadership Guide For Executives
- Lean Transformation: How to Change Your Business into a Lean Enterprise
- Getting into Your Customer’s Head: 8 Secret Roles of Selling Your Competitors Don’t Know
- Chasing the Rabbit: How Market Leaders Outdistance the Competition and How Great Companies Can Catch Up and Win, Foreword by Clay Christensen
Connect with Bill: