International Leadership Team
Led by Experienced Transformation Consultants
Four partners who bring you over 72 years of transformation and continuous improvement experience. Fully focused to help you and your team reach higher quality and performance results in record time. We understand that most fail at transformational change. We have helped over 8,000 change leaders from the executive suite to the front lines. We recognize that successful change requires both changing mindsets and behaviors as well as building and applying project management and project solving capabilities. Learn more about infinitas’s leadership team.
Fluent in German, French and English, Bill has focused the last 25 years on helping teams to envision and reach higher levels of business performance.
A Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, who has helped international teams reach dramatically higher performance in transactional as well as production environments.
Aware that over 70% of change efforts fail, Bill is appreciated for his expertise on making change work, building not only developing capabilities to solve problems in a structured manner but also putting in place the necessary organizational and leadership infrastructure for success while changing mindsets and behaviors.
Prior to founding infinitas, Bill was hire nr. 1 and Director at George Group Europe (today part of Accenture) growing the business to over 30 employees. He also supported over 30 European sites as a Master Black Belt at while working for GE and Delphi.
He brings deep specialisation in value-based project identification and selection, as well as “rejuvenating” stalled operational excellence programs back to health.
He has worked in multiple sectors including pharmaceuticals, automotive, metals, energy and electrical and machinery
Bill has a BA in Economics and an MBA from J.L.Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University. He is married with 2 daughters and is passionate about chocolate and cycling.
White Papers by Bill
- Nine Lean Six Sigma Secrets You Must Understand
- Avoid the Net Promoter Score Tragedy
- 5 Minute Video Introduction to the Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC approach
Book Reviews by Bill
- Slow Down, Sell Faster!: Understand Your Customer’s Buying Process and Maximize Your Sales
- Positive Turbulence: Developing Climates for Creativity, Innovation, and Renewal
- The Leaky Funnel
- Real Lean: The Keys to Sustaining Lean Management (Volume Three)
- Practical Lean Leadership: A Strategic Leadership Guide For Executives
- Understanding A3 Thinking: A Critical Component of Toyota’s PDCA Management System
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 Management Process to Solve Problems, Gain Agreement, Mentor and Lead
- Lean Transformation: How to Change Your Business into a Lean Enterprise
- Getting into Your Customer’s Head: 8 Secret Roles of Selling Your Competitors Don’t Know
- Chasing the Rabbit: How Market Leaders Outdistance the Competition and How Great Companies Can Catch Up and Win, Foreword by Clay Christensen
Connect with Bill:
Partner Performance Management
Alberto brings 13+ years of Lean Six Sigma consulting expertise. A highly appreciated coach and trainer, Alberto has supported over 2,000 leaders to deliver business performance, engage teams to solve difficult problems and develop problem solving capability in their teams.
He is highly appreciated for his remarkable problem solving aptitude, leveraging measurement systems, mindsets and behaviors and and Design of Experiments (DOE) to solve “crisis-type,” high pressure “must win” quality and delivery challenges.
Alberto has developed and delivered training and project execution coaching for Quality by Design and Design for Lean Six Sigma to hundreds of practitioners to design breakthrough products and processes.
Profound expertise in working with leaders to define and align projects with strategic objectives, to manage the project portfolio and to execute over 400 Lean Six Sigma and Design for Lean Six Sigma projects
Alberto brings strong simulation skills to model process and products in order to evaluate risks and impacts in advance of pilot testing during implementation. He holds a degree in management, economics and industrial engineering
Alberto is married, with 2 children.
White Papers by Alberto
Connect with Alberto: